The dog is happy in nature, in the forest, on the meadow, to run, lie on the couch, go for walks and is loyal to the owner, carry balls ... This is how I make life possible for them.
We live in nature, we are surrounded by a lot of forest. Dogs grow up with children and are fed quality food.
We carefully choose beautiful, healthy and friendly studs, we mate in terms of non-duplication of defects and we breed Scots (classic / English type)
Scottish Shepherd, with not too lush hair and of course those that meet the standard of this breed and we regularly import new blood. We avoid aggressive and timid lines. We breed all 3 colors, we have puppies a few times a year. Puppies are socialized before leaving for a new home, accustomed to other dogs, children, different sounds ...
You can visit us anytime to make sure!
All of our dogs have had the following genetic tests done:
- MDR1 (susceptibility to IVERMECTIN), many people mistake this as a disease, but it is only a sensitivity to the drug, which the dog should not receive if the MDR1 is positive (- / - or affected). In general, almost all Collies are sensitive to it and therefore I do not recommend it in any case because it happened that dogs that were MDR1 negative (+ / +) also died.
- DM (Degenerative Myelopathy) is a disease of the spinal cord that causes failure of the hind legs after the age of eight. We are trying to eradicate this disease, so dogs that transmit the disease themselves (+/- or carrier) are mated only with + / + (DM N / N)
- CEA (More than 95% of Collies are positive for CEA, completely negative are found only in American lines, here too it is not a disease but only small spots on the eyes, which makes the dog see exactly the same as if it does not)
- PRArcd2 (progressive retinal atrophy), all our dogs are negative to this disease. It is characterized by night blindness and impaired vision
- GCS (Gray Collie syndrome), all our dogs are negative for this disease, it is characterized by poorly pigmented fur and most sufferers do not reach 3 years of age
- HUU (Hyperuricosuria), all our dogs are negative to this disease, characterized by increased uric acid secretion
INTERPRETATION OF OTHER REVIEWS
-HD A / A (excellent hips)
-ED 0/0 (excellent elbows)
-CEA mild / PRA / KAT free (CEA mild, vision will not deteriorate, only small spots are seen on the eyes as in most Scots, no signs of cataracts, coloboma)
-CEA / PRA / KAT free (completely clean eyes)